: B224Group Name
: Blaneville - BrownGroup Style
- Burnished aged brown finish over replicated Oak grain
- Large scaled rustic bedroom collection features case pilasters and framed detailed bed
- Substantial antique brass color drawer handles
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57) and king/cal king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- The -54S requires the B100-13 queen roll slats; the -56S requires the B100-14 king roll slats.
- Adjustable height
- Assembly required
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Made of engineered wood and veneers
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Headboard only
- Bolt (not included) length depends on the thickness of your bed frame
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.