: B280Group Name
: Nashburg - MultiGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
Whether it's the welded tubular metal in a bronze color powder coat finish, the welded tubular and sheet metal in a brushed pewter color finish or the welded tubular and sheet metal in a bronze color finish adorned with cushions covered in twill weave oatmeal color fabric, the "Metal Beds" collection features moulded metal accents and a rich vintage design perfect to enhance the beauty of any home.
- B280-181 bed frame made with welded tubular metal in a bronze color powder coat finish and moulded metal accents
- B280-571,572,581 are made with tubular and moulded steel in a vintage style in a modern bright aged pewter color finish
- B280-6xx matte black finish with classic lines, simple design but yet sophisticated; foundation/box spring required
- Beds are packed complete in one box for Express Ship.
- Headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately)
- Hardware not included
- Powdercoat finish
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Made of metal
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Assembly required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.