: D542Group Name
: Pinnadel - Grayish BrownGroup Style
The rustic beauty of vintage design comes to life with the rich finishes and shaped metal of the "Pinnadel" dining collection to enhance the look and feel of any dining area. With the beauty of Pine veneers bathed in a wire brushed gray-brown color finish and multiple stool design options to choose from, this furniture is perfect for any dining experience.
- Tables and some stool accents made with select pine veneers and solids in vintage wire brushed gray brown color
- Stool frames made from tubular, stamped sheet and solid bar metal with a gun metal finish
- D542-124 and -130 stools have metal frames, wood caprails, wood base with swivel
- D542-124, -130 has cushion seat in vintage brown faux leather with nail head trim and metal footrest
- D542-224 and -230 stools have metal frames, wood planked seat with adjustable height swivel and metal footrest
- D542-024, and -030 stools are made from stamped sheet metal in a retro design with tubular X and stretcher bracing and a convenient handhold cut-out in the seat
- D542-024, and -030 have nesting design for compact storage.
- Assembly required
- Made of wood, manmade wood and metal
- Comfortable footrest
- Bar height design
- Gray undertones enhance finish
- 360-degree swivel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.