: D608Group Name
: Moriann - MultiGroup Style
The Moriann stool, barstool and counter height table collection beautifully raises the bar with an eclectic mix of choices. Options include all-wood, upholstered and metal frame models. Classic wood stools (choice of standard and tall) are finished in a dark wax black patina with contoured saddle seats and turned legs for vintage appeal. Upholstered barstools range from a delightfully different striped linen paired with faux leather, to shelter-back designs upholstered in a textured fabric with a choice of soft, neutral hues. There's also a metal framed swivel barstool with upholstered seating to suit more modern tastes; pairs beautifully with Moriann's round dining room counter height table of mixed veneers and wood with a multi-shelf pedestal base.
- D608-13 is made with mixed inlay veneers set in a butcher block pattern and hardwood solids
- Table tops and shelves are finished is rustic medium brown color
- The legs and sub top are finished in a dark wax black patina finish
- D608-424,-430 stool is made with hardwood solids in a dark brown finish
- It features bronze nail accented transitional shelter wing design that is upholstered in a dark brown textured fabric
- D608-524,-530 stool is made with hardwood solids in a dark brown finish
- It features bronze nail accented traditional wing design that is upholstered in a textured taupy-gray (beige) color fabric
- D608-624,-630 stool is made from metal and finished a dark brown brush glazed silver color
- The stool has wood cap rail in a dark brown finish, scrolling arms and swivel function
- The seat is covered in a dark brown textured fabric.
- Made of wood
- Distressed finish
- Cushioned seat and backrest
- Comfortable footrest
- Counter height
- Bronze-tone nailhead trim
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.