- Finished in Aged Auburn on select hardwoods and veneers, wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Touch-Lite switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Hinged front locking doors feature an iron finished gun barrel door latch. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270 door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
- One adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet and one adjustable wood shelf in the lower cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view in the upper bar area.
- A full-extension drawer includes metal drawer guides which add stability.
- A hinged laminated prep-shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Metal wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to 18 bottles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA. INT0718
- Height 80" (203 cm)
- Width 44" (112 cm)
- Depth 19.5" (50 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.