Discover custom-made furniture orders at everyday low prices from Sunshine Furniture ! If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our showroom or online, many items from Flexsteel, Mayo, England, and Southern Motion are available via custom order. With a choice of materials, fabrics, finishes and hardware, the custom-made furniture possibilities are endless! You are assured that the custom furniture you purchase is suited to fit your style and space. It’s all about your unique style. Just talk to one of our complimentary interior designers or sales specialists at our store to get started!
How to Order Custom Furniture
With over 100 Frame Styles to Select from
1. The first step is to decide on the right frame style for your space. Do you want to create a more traditional looking space? More modern. Maybe retro? Don’t forget, size matters in your space. You don’t want a piece of furniture that sticks out like a sore thumb and looks out of place. You want it to complement the space and the rest of the furniture that you will group it with in your room. Frame and leg design are key considerations and the foundation to building out the theme and style of your room.
Customize with over 1000 fabrics
2. Your fabric choice will depend on how much activity your custom piece will endure. Activity means wear so you want to choose a fabric that makes sense for your room. If you’ll place your custom piece in a room with a lot of windows, you probably want a fabric than is sun resistant. Kids and pets require more stain resistance and spill proofing. With over a thousand upholstery fabrics and leathers, we’re sure to have a fabric design and texture that meets your theme, durability and comfort needs. Learn more about our performance fabrics and complete upholstery gallery by visiting our store at 71st & Memorial in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
3. Styles and fabrics are important, but think about what makes the piece of furniture comfortable. We have different cushion options to make sure you have the perfect amount of comfort throughout the life of your furniture.
4. Give your new furniture even more character and flair by adding nailhead. Depending on the style, we have different nailhead sizes and finishes to help create the perfect look for your space.
5. Accent pillows are the finishing touches that tie the room together. The color, the design, the shape, the fill… you can customize it all.
6. We get it. Everyone has different things going on in their homes--different colors, styles, and room sizes. Select a finish for your furniture legs that fits best in your space
Let’s Get Started!
Visit our showroom at 71st & Memorial in Tulsa or fill out this form and one of our designers will contact you.