Design Your Furniture
Do you need a sofa, sleeper sofa, sectional, recliner, or chair?
Have you ever wanted to design your own furniture? It is so fun to create a one-of-a-kind upholstery. We are experts and can guide you, step by step, in creating your perfect piece of furniture. How big should it be? What upholstery would look and feel best? What style of arm is your favorite? How deep would you like to sit?What kind of cushion do you prefer? How about trim?
The result is a piece of furniture without compromise. The furniture you have been dreaming of created by you for your family & friends to enjoy for years to come.
How to Order Custom Furniture
With over 100 Frame Styles to Select from
1. The first step is to decide on the right frame style for your space. Do you want to create a more traditional looking space? More modern. Maybe retro? Don’t forget, size matters in your space. You don’t want a piece of furniture that sticks out like a sore thumb and looks out of place. You want it to complement the space and the rest of the furniture that you will group it with in your room. Frame and leg design are key considerations and the foundation to building out the theme and style of your room.
Customize with over 1000 fabrics
2. Your fabric choice will depend on how much activity your custom piece will endure. Activity means wear so you want to choose a fabric that makes sense for your room. If you’ll place your custom piece in a room with a lot of windows, you probably want a fabric than is sun resistant. Kids and pets require more stain resistance and spill proofing. With over a thousand upholstery fabrics and leathers, we’re sure to have a fabric design and texture that meets your theme, durability and comfort needs. Learn more about our performance fabrics and complete upholstery gallery by visiting our store at 71st & Memorial in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
3. Styles and fabrics are important, but think about what makes the piece of furniture comfortable. We have different cushion options to make sure you have the perfect amount of comfort throughout the life of your furniture.
4. Give your new furniture even more character and flair by adding nailhead. Depending on the style, we have different nailhead sizes and finishes to help create the perfect look for your space.
5. Accent pillows are the finishing touches that tie the room together. The color, the design, the shape, the fill… you can customize it all.
6. We get it. Everyone has different things going on in their homes--different colors, styles, and room sizes. Select a finish for your furniture legs that fits best in your space
Let’s Get Started!
You can visit our showroom located at 71st & Memorial anytime to design your own furniture. You can fill out the form below for a VIP special offer for custom upholstery.